Volume 10, No. 1:
- Boni in Chinese Sources from the Tenth to the Eighteen Century, by Johannes L. Kurz.
- Measuring the Importance and Efficiency of Research and Development Expenditures in the Transformation of Knowledge-based Economies: A Case Study of the ASEAN Region, by Munshi Naser Ibne Afzal and Roger Lawrey.
- “Embedded Racism” in Japan’s Official Registry Systems: Towards a Japanese Critical Race Theory, by Debito Arudou.
- Understanding the South China Sea: An Explorative Cultural Analysis, by Hans Dieter-Evers.
- Socio-economic Correlates of Suicidality in Hong Kong, by Tin-yuet Ting.
- The Chronometric Holocene Archaeological Record of the Southern Thai-Malay Peninsula, by David Bulbeck.
- Book Review – Ancestors in Borneo Societies: Death, Transformation and Social Immortality, by Stephen C. Druce.
Volume 10, No. 2:
- A Decade of Publication: Message from Editor-in-Chief.
- Introduction to Themed Issue on Performance in Asia, by Joshua Paul Dale (Guest Editor).
- Impossible Properties: Language and Legitimacy in Ong Keng Sen’s Lear, by James Rhys Edwards.
- A Glocalised National Narrative: A Siraya-based Discourse in the Tai-gi Puppet Play Blitzkrieg Siraya, by Tenn Nga-i.
- Visual Pleasure in Pakistani Cinema (1947-2014), by Wajiha Raza Rizvi.
- “All the World’s a Stage”: Takarazuka Revue and Its Theatralisation of Culture(s), by Maria Grajdian.
- Selling Japan in Mad Men‘s Postmodern America: The Visual Translation of Japanese Icons and Images Through a Lens of Western Advertising and Aesthetics, by Paris Wittman Brown.
- The Key Influencers of Mainland Degree Student Satisfaction in Taiwan: Two Years after the First Enrolment, by Anna Rudakowska.
- Book Review – White Lotus Rebels and South China Pirates: Crisis and Reform in the Qing Empire, by Wang Gungwu.