Volume 9, No. 1:
- Introduction to Thematic Issue on Music in Asia, by Joshua Paul Dale (Guest Editor).
- Affective Resistance: Objects of Korean Popular Music, by Timothy Gitzen.
- Social and Political Effects of Pop Bali Alternatif on Balinese Society: The Example of “XXX,” by Kaori Fushiki.
- Theorising Hip-Hop and Street Dance in the Philippines, by J. Lorenzo Perillo.
- The Philippine Rondalla: A Gift of Musical Heritage in a Migrant Context, by Kim Rockell.
- Ritual Village Music and Marginalised Musicians of Western Orissa/Odisha, India, by Lidia Guzy.
- Politics of Development and Articulation of Indigenous Identity: The Formation of Munda Identity in Barind, Bangladesh, by Shaila Sharmeen.
- Book Review – The Factory of the English East India Company at Bantam, 1602–1682, by Barbara Watson Andaya.
- Scholarly Viewpoints – Victor T. King.
Volume 9, No. 2:
- Some Reflections on How to Approach Chinese Culture, by Shi Li.
- Covering Galas and Batu Sapi By-elections: Framing by Chinese Newspapers, by Md. Sidin Ahmad Ishak and Yang Lai Fong.
- Green Awareness Effects on Consumers’ Purchasing Decision: Some Insights from Malaysia, by Norazah Mohd. Suki.
- Book Review – Appropriate Illustrations for Appropriate Functions: The Taxonomy of Illustration, by Zailan Moris.