We are pleased to inform you that the latest issue of the International Journal of Asia Pacific Studies (IJAPS), Vol. 16, No. 1 (Jan 2020) is now online, featuring the following contributions:
- Local community and policy maker perspectives on sustainable livelihoods, tourism, environment and waste management in Siem Reap/Angkor, Cambodia, by Tahmina Rashid
- Empowerment issues in Japan’s care industry: Narratives of Filipino nurses and care workers under the Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) labour scheme, by Ron Bridget T. Vilog, Ma. Keren Happuch D. Arroyo and Tezla Gael G. Raquinio
- The centrality of “fringe history”: Diaspora, the Internet and a new version of Vietnamese prehistory, by Liam C. Kelley
- The “Pauk Phaw” narrative and China’s relations with Myanmar since the 1950s, by Zhu Tingshu and Morakot Meyer
- Book review: Ethnic and religious identities and integration in Southeast Asia, by Victor T. King
All articles can be accessed via this link.
On behalf of the publisher and the journal, we congratulate our authors and contributors, and we look forward to publishing more quality research works in the future.