We are pleased to inform our readers that the second issue of 2016 by International Journal of Asia Pacific Studies (IJAPS), Vol. 12, No. 2, is now published and available for access. The articles are downloadable in two electronic formats: PDF and EPUB (optimised for mobile/tablet reading).
The latest issue consists of four original articles and a book review. The contents for this issue are as follows (you may also view full list here):
- Rethinking Linkage to the West: What Authoritarian Stability in Singapore Tells Us, by Su-Mei Ooi
- Discussion of Power through the Eyes of the Margins: Praxis of Post-colonial Aeta Indigenous Women Healers in the Philippines, by Rose Ann Torres and Dionisio Nyaga
- The Effect of Internet Use on Political Participation: Could the Internet Increase Political Participation in Thailand? by Sanyarat Meesuwan
- Transnationality and Nationalism: Shared and Contested Memories of Wu Lien-Teh across East and Southeast Asia in Post-SARS Era, by Por Heong Hong
- Book Review: Krakatau: The Tale of Lampung Submerged, Syair Lampung Karam, by Harry Aveling.
On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief and the publisher, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM Press), we express our appreciation to contributing authors.