Volume 5, No. 1:
- Nigeria-India Economic, Political and Socio-Cultural Relations: Critical Reflections for Continuous Mutual Co-Operation, by Sulaiman Balarabe Kura.
- What Happens When Policies are Transferred? The Privatisation of the Telephone Organisation of Thailand, by Issariyaporn Chulajata and Mark Turner.
- The Withering State Debate: Evidence from Malaysia’s and Vietnam’s Globalising Economies, by Thomas Jandl.
- Paradoxes of Higher Education Reforms: Implications on the Malaysian Middle Class, by Akihito Aihara.
- Book Review – Conflict and Change in Cambodia, by Ramses Amer.
- Book Review – Maritime Security in Southeast Asia, by Ramses Amer.
Volume 5, No. 2:
- The Assassination of Lord Mayo: The ‘First’ Jihad? by Helen James.
- Uses of Memoirs and Oral History Works in Researching the 1965–1966 Political Violence in Indonesia, by Vannessa Hearman.
- Malaysia and the Author: Face-to-Face with the Challenges of Multiculturalism, by Raihanah M.M.
- The Feasibility of East Asian Monetary Union as an Optimum Currency Area, by Chee-Heong Quah.