Volume 6, No. 1:
- Hakka Construction of Femininity in the Character of Chung Phin-Moi in the Film “China, My Native Land”, by Tenn Nga-I.
- Interpretation: The Infinite Controversy, by Sabbar S. Sultan.
- From Genealogy to Inventory: The Situation of Asian American Studies in the Age of the Crisis of Global Finance Capital, by E. San Juan, Jr.
- Public Lecture – Britain, Malaysia and Southeast Asia: Past, Present and Future, by Nicholas Tarling.
- Book Review – Institutionalising Northeast Asia: Regional Steps towards Global Governance, by Carmen Amado Mendes.
Volume 6, No. 2:
- Becoming Taiwanese: Self-Perception of the New Taiwanese Immigrant Females, by Chen Mei-ying.
- Singaporean Youths Must Have Wings and Yet Know Where Their Nest Is, by Nicole Tarulevicz.
- George Leslie Mackay and the Poll Tax, by Michael Stainton.
- The Balance of Power in the Taiwan Strait: An Assessment, by Choon Yin Sam.