Volume, 4, No. 1:
- Editorial (in PDF), by Peter Kell and Gillian Vogl.
- Life Transitions: Overseas Study, Work and Career for Young Singaporeans, by Aramiha Harwood.
- Transnational Education: The Politics of Mobility, Migration and the Well-Being of International Students, by Peter Kell and Gillian Vogl.
- Multiculturalism in Higher Education: A Case Study of Middle Eastern Students’ Perceptions And Experiences in A Malaysian University, by Ambigapathy Pandian.
- Beyond the Supermarket: Lost Opportunities in Summer Study Abroad for Singapore Sojourners in Australia, by Maureen Bell.
- The Impact of September 11 on International Student Flow into Malaysia: Lessons Learned, by Morshidi Sirat.
- Residency, Citizenship and Belonging: Choice and Uncertainty for Students-Turned-Migrants in Australia, by Shanthi Kathleen Robertson.
- Flowery Inductive Rhetoric Meets Creative Deductive Arguments Becoming Transnational Researcher-Writers, by Michael Singh and Dongquing Fu.
Volume 4, No. 2:
- The Controversy of Sciences: Humanities Revisited, by Sabbar S. Sultan.
- International Students’ Cross-Cultural Experiences of Learning, by Michael E. Jones.
- The Middle Class in Southeast Asia: Diversities, Identities, Comparisons and The Vietnamese Case, by Victor T. King.
- SMEs Development in Indonesia: Do Economic Growth and Government Support Matter? by Tulus Tambunan.