Volume 3, No. 1:
- From SEAFET and ASA: Precursors of ASEAN, by Nicholas Tarling.
Volume 3, No. 2:
- Editorial, by Manfred B. Steger and Yaso Nadarajah.
- Globalising the City in Southeast Asia: Utopia on the Urban Edge – The Case of Phu My Hung, Saigon, by Mike Douglass and Liling Huang.
- Health, Human Security And The Peri-Urban Transition in the Mekong Delta: Market Reform, Governance and New Analytic Frameworks for Research in Southeast, by James. H. Spencer.
- What the World Can Learn From Sri Lanka’s Post-Tsunami Experiences, by Martin Mulligan and Judith Shaw.
- Sending Money Home – Maintaining Family and Community, by Supriya Singh.
- The Outsider Within – Commencing Fieldwork in The Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya Corridor, Malaysia, by Yaso Nadarajah.