We are delighted to inform our readers that the second, latest issue of the International Journal of Asia Pacific Studies for 2018 is now published.
In this latest issue, 10 articles of diverse disciplines and geographical spread are made available for downloads. All of the contents published are licensed under Creative Commons (CC-BY).
- Tourism and Erik Cohen in Thailand: Comparisons, Impacts, Mobilities and Encounters, by Victor T. King
- The Value of Knowledge in the Malay Mind: A Cognitive Semantic Analysis, by Khazriyati Salehuddin
- The Effect of Education on Income Inequality in Selected Islamic Countries, by Abolfazl Shahabadi, Morteza Nemati and Seyed Ehsan Hosseinidoust
- Making History in Borneo: Ong Sum Ping and His Others During the Late Yuan and Early Ming Dynasties, by Johannes L. Kurz
- The Samoan Side: How Sia Figiel Debunks Orientalism in Where We Once Belonged, by Sadiya Abubakar
- Ganesa and His Cult in Contemporary Thailand, by Ruchi Agarwal and William J. Jones
- Space-Time Formations in the South Indian Tamil Popular Film Kannathil Muthamittal, by Ramesh Loganathan, Shanthini Pillai and Pramela Krish
- Private Law Schools in Indonesia: Their Development, Governance and Role in Society, by V. Selvie Sinaga
- Book Review: Chinese Ways of Being Muslim: Negotiating Ethnicity and Religiosity in Indonesia, by Maszlee Malik and Hamidah Mat
- Book Review: The Malayan Emergency: Essays on a Small, Distant War, by Ahmad Abu Talib
The journal and the publisher, Penerbit USM (USM Press) thank our contributors, reviewers and readers for their continued support to the journal.