We are delighted to announce the latest publication of the International Journal of Asia Pacific Studies (IJAPS) Vol. 13, No. 1, the journal’s first issue of 2017.
This another timely publication features the following articles (the issue can also be accessed here):
- Fundamental Liberties in the Malayan Constitution and the Search for a Balance, 1956–1957, by Joseph M. Fernando and Shanthiah Rajagopal
- Iran and Southeast Asia: An Analysis of Iran’s Policy of “Look to the East,” by Mohammad Soltaninejad
- Gendered Citizenship: A Case Study of Paid Filipino Male Live-In Caregivers in Toronto, by Dionisio Nyaga and Rose Ann Torres
- Overview of ASEAN Environment, Transboundary Haze Pollution Agreement and Public Health, by Nazia Nazeer and Fumitaka Furuoka
- Humanism in Islamic Education: Indonesian References, by Abur Hamdi Usman, Syarul Azman Shaharuddin and Salman Zainal Abidin
- Book Review: Radicals: Resistance and Protest in Colonial Malaya, by Abu Talib Ahmad
Congratulations to all authors contributing for this latest publication. We also extend our warm appreciation to our tireless reviewers and readers with the continued support and feedback.