In conjunction with the International Conferences on Chinese Food Culture to be held in Yunnan, China on 15–20 October 2013, the organizers cordially invite submission of papers on the theme of Chinese Food in Tourism.
Food Festival and Tourism • Aboriginal foods: adaptation in tourism market • Historic food: attraction or impediment • Slow food & agritourism • Authentic food and local specialties • Chinese drinks in cultural tourism • Restaurant industry and tourism market • Theme tourism: cooking class & culinary show • Tourist learning: communication and dissemination • Local street food/ market food and tourism • Wine and food tourism • Food in travel programs • Tasting culture: The tourist fundamentals • Connoisseurs of foods: Comparing cuisine in everyday life and the tourist trade •
- Abstract submission deadline: 30 November 2012
- Notification of acceptance: 15 January 2013
- Full paper submission deadline: 30 July 2013
- Foundation of Chinese Dietary Culture
- Ethnic Group Studies Institute of Yunnan University
- Graduate Institute of Taiwan Food Culture, NKUHT
- Institute of Ethnology, Academica Sinica (Co-organizer)
- Phone: 886 (02) 2503-1111 ext. 5620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official brochure: Click the image below for full size image brochure.